This is the best vegan pizza I have ever made hands down! The freshly made bread is the best thing in the World... once you try it you just won't be able to go back to store bought pizza crust. Topped with vegan ranch dressing and buffalo sauce and our very own Harmless Mozzarella & Harmless Cheddar. Our Harmless Chicken is marinated in the buffalo sauce
- Harmless Chicken (Vegan Chicken 1kg)
- Harmless Cheddar (Vegan Cheddar 1kg)
- Harmless Mozzarella (Vegan Mozzarella 1kg)
Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 1 ⅓ cup warm water
- 2 ¼ tsp yeast
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 ½ cups flour
Pizza Dough Intructions:
- Mix warm water, yeast, and granulated sugar in a stand mixer bowl or large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, and flour. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until it feels soft. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for 60-90 minutes until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 475°F and prepare a baking sheet or pizza pan. Divide dough in half, shape into a 12-inch circle, and create a lip around the edges. Drizzle some oil over the pizza (to reduce going soggy).
- Rest for a few minutes, add your toppings, and bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- ⅔ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
Buffalo Sauce Instructions:
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, once at temperature add all buffalo sauce ingredients together, just enough to combine the vegan butter with the rest of the ingredients.
- Note* approximately ⅔ sauce is for the chicken marinade, and the ⅓ goes on the pizza once it’s cooked.
Vegan Ranch Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (112g) vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, more as needed
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, crushed with a press or grated
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely minced chives (or scallions)
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh dill (1 tablespoon if you love dill)
Vegan Ranch Dressing Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients together in a jar (easiest way to mix) or a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Note* about ⅔ of this is for the pizza base, the other ⅓ goes on top of the pizza once it’s cooked.
Pizza Toppings In Order:
Once cooked toppings:
- Base Sauce: Ranch Dressing
- Harmless Mozzarella and Harmless Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onion
- Harmless Chicken Cut into Chunks (Brown the chicken with oil in a fry pan, then add add about ¼ cup of the hot sauce and simmer for about 2 minutes)
- Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Green Onion