Vegan Satay Chicken Kebabs, simply the best! Perfect on your salad, in a sammy or by themselves.
For the Thai Peanut Satay Sauce:
👉2 tablespoons red curry paste
👉3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
👉1/4 cup granulated sugar
👉2 teaspoons soy sauce
👉1 teaspoon salt
👉2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
👉3/4 cup water
👉1/2 cup coconut milk
For the Vegan Chicken Kebabs:
👉600g Harmless Vegan Chicken
METHOD: Thai Peanut Satay Sauce:
- Mix red curry paste, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, salt, and apple cider vinegar in a saucepan.
- Gradually add water and coconut milk, whisk until smooth.
- Simmer for 5-10 mins until thickened.
METHOD: Vegan Chicken Kebabs:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread vegan chicken onto skewers.
- Brush generously with satay sauce.
- Grill for 5-7 mins on each side, until cooked through.
- Serve with remaining satay sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your vegan Thai Peanut Satay Chicken Kebabs!