Chocolate Covered Truffles with White Chocolate Raspberry Ganache
Introducing Chocolate Covered Truffles with White Chocolate Raspberry Ganache! These are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and very moreish. Made using healthy, minimally processed ingredients, these are perfect for the whole family.
White Chocolate Raspberry Ganache:
- 1 can (400g can) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of nut or seed butter (almond or peanut recommended)
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup Raspberry jam
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- For coating: 1 cup of vegan dark chocolate chips* (can use white chocolate too), melted, and 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Optional toppings: cacao nibs, goji berries, sprinkles, shredded coconut, nuts/seeds, freeze-dried fruits
Yield: 28 servings Scale: 1X
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Melt the chocolate chips using the double boiler method.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chickpeas, nut/seed butter, and melted chocolate and remaining ganache ingredients. Blend for 45-60 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Use a cookie scoop to make balls out of the mixture and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the balls for 15-20 minutes until they harden.
- Take the balls out of the freezer and roll them into smooth balls. Freeze them again for 10 minutes.
- Melt the additional dark chocolate chips and coconut oil for coating. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate mixture and place them back onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Optional: add desired toppings.
- Freeze the truffles until they harden completely.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and store them in the fridge for 7-10 days, or in the freezer for 30-60 days.