5 minute vegan cheese sauce, made using our very own Harmless Cheddar & Harmless Mozzarella!
- 500ml plant milk
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 50g vegan butter
- 1 cup grated harmless cheese (½ cheddar + ½ mozzarella)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Heat the butter until melted in a medium saucepan. Then add the flour, onion and garlic powder in until it forms a paste.
- Add the milk, stirring to make sure no flour mix is on the bottom.
- Once all this is combined, add the cheese and the salt and pepper. Heat for a couple of minutes until the cheese sauce is thick.
- Enjoy! Dip chips in it, broccoli or use as a pasta sauce!