Last of Stock!
Berkano has been busy in the kitchen coming up with the tastiest winter stew. This vegan stew has a thick gluten-free gravy-like sauce that is cooked on low for hours. Creating the richest tasting sauce and beautifully cooked vegetables, the stew is served with Berkanos favourite scalloped potatoes. The scalloped potatoes are topped with Angel Food Dairy-free Parmesan.
The large portion comes in two single trays, one with stew and one with scalloped potatoes.
How many people can our trays feed?
- Regular size trays are suited for one person.
- Large size trays are suited for one person if you like a bit more to eat or two people accompanied with a small side dish.
Vegetable Stew & Scalloped Potatoes Ingredients
Vegetable Stew (Red Potato, Campbell's Real Vegetable Stock[Vegetable Stock (97%) (Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach), Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose], Mushroom, Red Wine, Carrot, Celery Stalks, Onion, Soy Sauce, Tomato Paste, Dried Herbs, Garlic, Salt, Pepper), Scalloped Potatoes (Potato, SOY Milk, Vegetable Stock [(Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach), Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose], Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Dried Herbs, Salt, Pepper, Angel Food Cheddar [Water, sunflower oil, modified pea and maize starch (1420, 1450), salt, sugar, mineral salt (calcium phosphate), yeast extract, vegetable gum (xanthan, carageenan), acid (citric acid, lactic acid), colour (carotene)], Angel Food Parmesan [Coconut flour, sunflower oil, salt, yeast extract, natural flavour (dairy-free and vegan), citric acid, white pepper, antioxidant (natural herb extract)])
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen uses equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, soy and other allergens, get in touch if you'd like to know more.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in brackets [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.