Vegan Fish Sauce is great for adding some flavour to your favourite stir fries and curries. It's even tasty as a dipping sauce. Now you can cook all your favourite Asian dishes without having to wonder what to substitute.375ml. Vegan, Non-GMO, No added colouring or preservatives.Ingredients List: Australian soy beans, sea salt, vegetable seasoning, water, sugar.
Country of Origin: Australia
Allergy Advice: Contains soy.
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 208kj Protein 3.2g Fat <0.1g
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.