Delicious smooth chocolate truffles with low roasted hazelnut. Resembling the Ferrero Rocher, this one is dairy-free and pure bliss. This is a popular gift and it is very easy to eat all these vegan ferreros all at once!
Vegan Ferrero Rocher Ingredients
Dark Chocolate[Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier(Soy Lecithin), and Vanilla Flavour], Coconut Cream UHT, Maple Syrup, Coffee, Pic's Peanut Butter, Hazelnuts, Vanilla Extract.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen uses equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, soy and other allergens, get in touch if you'd like to know more.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in brackets [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Vegan Ferrero Rocher
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.