We have put together this amazing vegan treat box sourced from 4 different suppliers which contains a total of 15 treats. Nothing like this is available elsewhere in New Zealand! A perfect gift for that special someone or to treat your self!
You can also subscribe to this wonderful treat box and it will arrive to you every Month until you cancel. We will also be adding new treats every so often!
We have a special shipping rate of $5 for these boxes outside of Christchurch.
Treat Box Contains:
- Peppermint Slice (GF)
- Salted Caramel Slice (GF)
- Tiramisu Slice (GF)
- Raspberry Coconut Slice (GF)
- Black Forest Slice (GF)
- Snickers Bar
- Twix Bar
- Oreo Slice
- Kiwi Fruit Raspberry Bar
- Blue Berry Bounty Bar
- Peppermint Bar
- Espresso Choc Bar
- 3x Ferrero (GF)
- Rocky Road (GF)
- Cookie Dough Slice
The subscription will automatically charge you for the boxes each fortnight on the day of your first order you can simply cancel your subscription to stop payments. Please email us if you have any questions.
Please note that subscription boxes require an account to manage your subscription so you can simply choose to, skip an order, cancel anytime and to update any shipping or credit card details.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.