This creamy coconut Thai tofu curry will melt in your mouth. With a just a hint of chilli, this dish is sure to warm you up as we say goodbye to Winter!
TOFU PANANG CURRY
White Rice, Panang Curry Sauce (Coconut Cream, Onion, Lime Juice, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Panang Paste [Shallot, Soybean Oil, Lemon Grass, Chilli, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Coriander, Cumin, White Pepper], Olive Oil, Garlic), Tofu, Capsicum, Broccoli, Sesame Seeds.
Allergens: Peanuts, Soy, Sesame Seeds.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
TOFU PANANG CURRY
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 400g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 1498 kJ 374kJ 358 Cal 90 Cal Protein 10g 3g Fat, total 16g 4g - saturated 7g 2g Carbohydrate 43g 11g - sugar 7g 2g Sodium 164mg 41mg Vitamin A 12 % Vitamin C 41 % Calcium 35 % Iron 8 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.