Thrive Wholesome Treats are a specialised vegan treat company operating in Auckland.
We have put together 3 of there beloved slices in a treat box just for you!
1x Mixed berry & Lemon “Cheesecake"
1x White Chocolate Salted Caramel Slice
1x Hazelnut Brownie
4.5cm x 3.5cm per slice.
Thrive Wholesome Treat Box Ingredients
Berries & Lemon Cake: cashews, coconut oil, coconut cream, brown rice syrup, berries, beets, coconut, lemon, linseed, dates, cacao butter*, vanilla, sea salt
White Chocolate Salted Caramel Slice: dates, almonds, coconut oil, coconut, maple syrup, cacao butter*, cacao powder*, sea salt, vanilla, agave syrup*, cashews
Hazelnut Brownie: dates, hazelnuts, maple syrup, cacao powder*, sea salt
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.