Plant-based 'Turkey' by Grater Goods
Our Roast Furkey proved extremely popular last year so we're opening pre-orders early to make sure no one misses out!
The Grater Goods Roast Furkey is a 'white-meat' seitan roast with herb stuffing, wrapped in a soy 'skin', and comes with a maple, garlic soy glaze. Easy to cook, delicious hot or cold and a definite show-stopper on the table.
This year we're just doing two sizes
1kg, which easily feeds 7 people.
500g, which will feed 3-4 people.
- locally made with natural ingredients
- high protein
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.