Soy whipping cream! 300g
Soyatoo! Rice Whip is a favourite cream substitute at Happy Tummies. Use rice topping cream like a classic whipped cream for cakes, desserts or fruits, for delicious hearty sauces, for salad dressings. Yes, you can have cream again! Note: Use this product straight from the pack and serve cold - it doesn't whip.
Ingredients: rice drink (water, rice syrup, rice starch, rice flour) (75%), coconut fat (12%), invert sugar syrup, emulsifier: mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids (vegetable), thickeners: cellulose and sodium alginate, acidity regulators: potassium phosphate and monosodium citrate, salt, vegetable flavouring.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.