Seasonal winter vegetables including chickpeas, broccoli, cauliflower and potato slow cooked in our special authentic Indian korma sauce. Served with a rice mix of basmati, turmeric and cumin seeds.
Garnished with fenugreek leaves, almond flakes and coriander. We recommend this dish accompanied with roti bread and coconut yoghurt, a lovely mild curry to warm up your winter!
The large portion comes in two single trays, one with curry and one with rice.
How many people can our trays feed?
- Regular size trays are suited for one person.
- Large size trays are suited for one person if you like a bit more to eat or two people accompanied with a small side dish.
Seasonal Vegetable Korma Ingredients
Tomato, Vegetable Stock [Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose], Potato, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot, Capsicum, Coconut Cream, Olivani [(Vegetable Oils (Olive Oil (21%)), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers (Soybean Lecithin, 471), Preservative (202), Flavour, Food Acid (Lactic), Colour (Beta Carotene)], Spices, Coconut Oil, CASHEWS, ALMONDS, Fresh Coriander.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen uses equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, soy and other allergens, get in touch if you'd like to know more.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in brackets [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Seasonal Vegetable Korma
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.