This burger beats them all and will give you the juicy and rich feeling, which you are craving for in your burgers. Throw them on the barbecue – or on a frying pan and enjoy the burger of the future! 100% plant-based made from peas, but we promise: the taste is not like any vegetable, you’ve ever tried before
Water, 22% pea protein,rapeseed oil, coconut oil, natural flavour, tomato, beetroot concentrate, pepper, onion,malt extract (BARLEY, WHEAT), fermented dextrose, stabiliser (methylcellulose).
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.