Natures Charm Coconut Salted Caramel Sauce is a smooth and creamy sauce made from coconut milk. Use in your baking and for yummy desserts (or straight from the jar).
Ingredients List: Coconut milk (Coconut cream, Filtered water), Cane sugar, Coconut sugar, Virgin coconut oil, Sea salt, Natural flavour.
Allergy Information: May contain traces of Peanuts, Sesame Seeds and Sulphites
Country of Origin: Thailand
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 1436 kJ / 343 kcal Protein 0.95g Fat 12.5g
Serving Suggestions: Use in your baking and for yummy desserts.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.