A smooth and creamy sauce made from premium coconut milk. For use in baking and desserts or as a rich ice-cream topping.
200g Vegan. Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free.
Ingredients List: Coconut Milk (Coconut Cream, Filtered Water), Cane Sugar, Coconut Sugar, Salt
Allergy Information: May contain traces of Peanuts, Sesame Seeds and Sulphites
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 1396 kJ / 334 kcal Protein 1g Fat 10.4g
Serving Suggestions: Rich and delicious Coconut Caramel Macchiato or perfect as a topping for your vegan ice cream.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.