Another traditional dish made vegan. Our creamy mushroom stroganoff made with plant-based butter, mushrooms, cashew nuts, garlic and thyme make for the perfect creamy, rich mushroom stroganoff! The secret ingredient to our stroganoff sauce is soaked cashews overnight, to make a nice and creamy textured sauce. Mixed through rigatoni pasta and topped with Angel Food Dairy-free Parmesan.
New picture served on rigatoni pasta coming soon! We found that the fettuccine was sometimes clumping together slightly once it was getting reheated.
How many people can our trays feed?
- Regular size trays are suited for one person.
- Large size trays are suited for one person if you like a bit more to eat or two people accompanied with a small side dish.
Mushroom Stroganoff Ingredients
Spaghetti Pasta (Duram WHEAT Semolina), Stroganoff Sauce (CASHEWS, Portobello Mushrooms, Babydoll Pinot Noir, Organic Vegetable Stock [[Filtered Water, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable Powders, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil], Water, Onion, Angel Food Cream Cheese [ Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Pea Starch (1420, 1450), Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Gums (Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum), Mineral Salt (Calcium Phosphate), Acid, Emulsifier (450), Acidity Regulator (331), Natural Flavour, Preservative (435)], SOY Sauce, Olivani [(Vegetable Oils (Olive Oil (21%)), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers (Soybean Lecithin, 471), Preservative (202), Flavour, Food Acid (Lactic), Colour (Beta Carotene)], Wholegrain Mustard, Worcester Sauce, Spices, Garlic.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Our kitchen uses equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds, soy and other allergens, get in touch if you'd like to know more.
In italics you can find what makes the key parts of the dish and in brackets [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.