MILKLAB Macadamia milk. We’ve spent countless hours blending and testing the perfect macadamia milk for coffee. Our unique recipe brings you not only a milk that complements the intensity of espresso but also textures and stretches with any coffee type.
– Macadamia milk for coffee
– Free from gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Ingredients: Australian water, Macadamias (2.5%), Sugar, Vegetable Protein, Maltodextrin (From Corn), Acidity Regulators (340,332), Stabilisers (418,415,410), Sunflower Lecithin, Salt.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Servings per package: 4
Serving Size: 250mL (1 cup)
Average Quantity per 250mL % DI* per serve Average Quantity per 100mL ENERGY 314kJ 4% 125kJ 75Cal 30Cal PROTEIN 1.2g 2% 0.5g GLUTEN Not Detected FAT, Total 4.7g 7% 1.9g -Saturated 0.8g 3% 0.3g CARBOHYDRATES, Total 6.4g 2% 2.6g -Sugars 4.2g 5% 1.7g SODIUM 101mg 4% 40mg *Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may by higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
** RDI Recommended Daily Intake.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.