Relax, let us do all the hard work for you!
We have selected our top meals for you to buy as a one off purchase or subscription! You can choose how often you want to receive your Berkano box.
We will make a chefs selection from our current Berkano favourites. These meals will be updated with our latest top selling dishes. Each box will including 4 regular mains, and 1 treat selected from the options below.
- Meal of the Month - Sunfed Chicken Soup (GF.NF)
- Indian Lentil Soup
- Italian Neat Balls
- Shepherd's Pie (GF)
- Lasagne al Noci
- Chicken-Free Butter Chicken (GF)
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Seasonal Vegetable Korma (GF)
- Mexican Enchiladas
- Rocky Road (GF)
- Ferrero Rocher (GF)
If you have allergens or any special request please email us at email@example.com. If you wish for any certain meals to not be included from this selection please add it to your note in checkout.
The subscription will automatically charge you for each recurring order made. You can simply cancel your subscription to stop payments. Please email us if you have any questions.
Please note that subscription boxes require an account to manage your subscription so you can simply choose to, skip an order, cancel anytime and to update any shipping or credit card details.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.