Deliciously rich in every layer. A layer of pasta, then rich tomato lentil ragu and a creamy basil cashew nut bechamel sauce. Topped with Angel Food dairy-free cheese and our earthy basil dressing.
Like all our meals, this hearty lasagna is ready to eat straight from frozen. It would be beautiful with a fresh salad.
GLUTEN-FREE OPTION AVAILABLE*
How many people can our trays feed?
- Regular size trays are suited for one person.
- Large size trays are suited for one person if you like a bit more to eat or two people accompanied with a small side dish.
Lasange al Noci Ingredients
Lasagna Sheets (Gluten), Tomato, Tomato Paste, Brown Lentils, Mushrooms, Onion, Vegetable Stock [ (Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach)]Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose)], Peter Yealand's Pinot Nior, Nutritional Yeast, Tofu (soy), Apple Cider Vinegar, Onion, Basil Pesto [Canola Oil, Fresh Basil, Salt, Pumpkin Seeds, Yeast Flakes, Garlic, Water, Sugar, Food Acid 260, Preservative 202], Angel Food Dairy-free Cheese [Water, sunflower oil, modified pea and maize starch (1420, 1450), salt, sugar, mineral salt (calcium phosphate), yeast extract, vegetable gum (xanthan, carageenan), acid (citric acid, lactic acid), colour (carotene)], Maple Syrup, Soy Milk, Cashews, Walnuts, Lemon Juice, Spices (Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Parsley), Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper
Allergens: Gluten, Cashews, Walnuts, Soy.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Lasagna al Noci
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.