- Succulent crumbed tofu sliced with edamame infused rice, shredded cabbage, broccoli, and a special Japanese Katsu curry sauce, introducing the Katsu Curry.
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 383g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 1762 kJ 460 kJ 421 Cal 110 Cal Protein 20 g 5 g Fat, total 14 g 4 g - saturated 2 g 1 g Carbohydrate 59 g 15 g - sugar 5 g 1 g Sodium 545 mg 142 mg Vitamin A 24 % Vitamin C 61 % Calcium 52 % Iron 28 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.