Icecream and jelly. How long has it been? Flavoured and coloured naturally in Strawberry or Raspberry, and with a base or lotus bean gum and carrageenan this jelly sets crystal clear and opens up a whole new story in the world of vegan desserts and treats.
85g. Vegan, Non-GMO.
Ingredients List: Raw cane sugar, gelling agents (carrageenan, locust bean gum), citric acid, natural strawberry/raspberry flavour (0.9%), natural colour (beetroot red), acidity regulator (potassium citrate)
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of gluten due to shared equipment.
Country of Origin: UK
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 1347kj/345kcal Protein 0.5g Fat 0g
Fibre 0g Sodium 0mg
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.