The new Nature’s Charm Bar-B-Que Jackfruit makes a great sandwich, goes perfectly on a salad, in a wrap, on a pizza or over rice. Get creative and have fun with this versatile, delicious fruit!
The Jackfruit is ready to eat from the can, but we suggest pan frying for a more delicious warm meal! Simply place contents in a pan over medium heat with some oil (optional) and cook for 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Ingredients: Young green jackfruit (55%), Water (12.68%), Tomato (10%), Cane Sugar (10%), Garlic (5%), Shallot (3%), Salt (1.3%), Modified Corn Starch (1%), Ginger (1%), Pepper (0.5%), Mustard Powder (0.5%), BBQ Flavour (0.01%), Paprika (0.01%).
Country of Origin: Thailand
Allergy Alert: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Wheat-Free.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.