- Sweet'n up your day with a delicious 'honey' mustard Sunfed chicken free chicken with al dente asparagus and broccoli served on a bed of wild rice.
HONEY MUSTARD SUNFED CHICKEN
Wild Rice Mix, Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken [(Water, Pea Protein, Rice Bran Oil, Pea Fibre, NZ Pumpkin, Natural Yeast Extract, NZ Maize Starch)], 'Honey' Mustard Dressing (Maply Syrup, Olive Oil, Yellow Mustard [Water, Mustard Seed 14%, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Spices, Herb & Spice Extracts, Garlic Extract. ], Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Seed 18%, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Spice (Turmeric) ], Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Paprika, Salt, Pepper), Broccoli, Chickpeas, Asparagus, Cracked Mustard.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 350g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 2008 kJ 574 kJ 480 Cal 137 Cal Protein 25 g 7 g Fat, total 13 g 4 g - saturated 2 g 1 g Carbohydrate 64 g 18 g - sugar 23 g 7 g Sodium 654 mg 187 mg Vitamin A 27 % Vitamin C 46 % Calcium 65 % Iron 7 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.