- Hemp is an amazing product, high in protein, magnesium, omega 3 and omega 6. We sprinkled it on-top of our traditional nurture bowl which has slow roasted kumara, spinach, black beans, brown rice and quinoa all put together with our signature peanut dressing.
HEMP NURTURE BOWL
Brown Rice, Black Beans, Kumara, Peanut Dressing (Peanut Butter, Lime Juice, Maple Syrup, Soy Sauce, Olive Oil, Chilli, Garlic, Ginger), Quinoa, Spinach, Hemp Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
HEMP NURTURE BOWL
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 384g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 2774 kJ 722 kJ 663 Cal 173 Cal Protein 28 g 7 g Fat, total 12 g 3 g - saturated 2 g 1 g Carbohydrate 114 g 30 g - sugar 12 g 3 g Sodium 106 mg 28 mg Vitamin A 91 % Vitamin C 11 % Calcium 165 % Iron 21 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.