Add a layer of creamy caramel over light nougat and you have your own slice of heaven in a chocolate bar. Smile, it's a vegan Mars bar!
75g. Vegan, Gluten-free, Non GMO.
Ingredients List: Corn syrup, beet sugar, evaporated cane juice, palm kernel oil* palm oil* cocoa powder (natural and alkalised), rice powder (rice syrup powder, rice starch, rice flour, carrageenan), soy protein concentrate, dextrose, natural flavours, soybean lecithin, salt, malt powder (extract of barley malt and corn), enzyme modified soy protein, carrageenan.
*Sustainably sourced from Malaysia
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy. Made in a facility where dairy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts are used.
Country of Origin: USA
Nutritional Information: Please enlarge images.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.