An amazing vegan replica of the classic Butterfinger candy bar! With Go Max Go candy bars, you know you’re getting the most amazing vegan versions of traditional candy bars available.
Ingredients List: Vegan cane sugar, non-GMO corn syrup, peanuts (dry roasted), organic unrefined cane sugar, palm kernel oil, cocoa powder (natural), non-GMO rice powder (rice syrup solids, rice starch, rice flour, carrageenan), salt, non-GMO soybean lecithin, non-GMO corn starch, natural vegan color, natural vegan flavor, tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy. Made in a facility where dairy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts are used.
Country of Origin: USA
Nutritional Information: Please enlarge images.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.