How does a rich fluffy, chocolately nougat covered in creamy chocolate coating sound right now? No need for words, order a Buccaneer! The vegan version of the famous Milky Way bar.
75g. Vegan, Gluten-free, Non GMO.
Ingredients List: Beet sugar, corn syrup, evaporated cane juice, palm kernel oil* cocoa powder (natural & alkalised), rice powder (rice syrup powder, rice starch, rice flour, carrageenan) palm oil* malt powder (extract of barley malt and corn), enzyme modified soy protein, salt, natural flavours, soybean lecithin.
*Sustainably sourced from Malaysia
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy. Made in a facility where dairy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts are used.
Country of Origin: USA
Nutritional Information: Please enlarge images.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.