Sweet tooth got ya baffled? Can’t decide betwixt a cookie or a candy bar? Well cheer up sunshine, we’ve got the answer. Introducing the 2fer, a crunchy shortbread cookie layered with a rich buttery tasting caramel and all wrapped up in a sublime chocolatey coating. When you want it all (and who doesn’t) go for a 2fer!
43g. Vegan, Gluten-free, Non GMO.
Ingredients List: Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil*, Sugar, Palm Oil, Organic Rice Syrup, Cocoa Powder (Natural), Enzyme Modified Soy Protein, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Salt, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Lecithin, Agar, Natural Color.
*Sustainably sourced from Malaysia
Allergy Advice: Contains Soy. Made in a facility where dairy, eggs, wheat, and tree nuts are used.
Country of Origin: USA
Nutritional Information: Please enlarge images.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.