Sugar-free, gelatin-free (vegan), gluten-free & free from artificial flavors and colors. These fellows are truly ‘free from’, but are still bursting with cola flavor and sweetened with stevia!
100g. Vegan, Gluten-free.
Ingredients List: Maltitol syrup; maize starch, water, acid: citric acid, natural flavorings, vegetable oil (coconut and rapeseed), glazing agent: carnauba wax; color: ammonia caramel; sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Country of Origin: UK
Nutritional Information: Typical analysis per 100g:
Energy: 909 kJ / 217 kcal
Protein: 0.0 g
Carbohydrate: 81.0 g
of which sugars 0.0 g
Fat: 0.3 g
of which saturates 0.3 g
Sodium 28 mg
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.