Family feasts, holiday gatherings or a simple dinner for two; this Celebration Roast is the ultimate in vegetarian sophistication. They start with a rich and savoury sausage-style stuffing made from Field Roast grain meat, fresh cut butternut squash, mushrooms and granny smith apples seasoned with a blend of rosemary, thyme and sage. They then surround the stuffing with our most luxuriant grain meat seasoned with rubbed sage, garlic and lemon juice. As a centerpiece, appetiser or sliced in a sandwich, our Celebration Roast is perfect for any occasion.
454g. Vegan, Natural.
Ingredients List: Filtered water, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed safflower oil, naturally flavored yeast extract, barley malt, whole wheat flour, granulated garlic, butternut squash, organic wheat flakes, onion powder, apples, garlic, mushrooms, yellow pea flour, lentils, lemon juice, irish moss (sea vegetable) extract, sea salt, tomato paste, red wine, black pepper, rubbed sage ,spices, rosemary, paprika, natural liquid smoke and carrots.
Country of Origin: USA
Nutritional Information (Serving Size 114g)
Energy Value 280kcal Protein 3g Fat 10g
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.