65g. Allergy-friendly. Honeycomb toffee covered in a delicious blend of cocoa with raw sugar and soya
Honeycomb toffee covered in a delicious blend of cocoa with raw sugar and soya, 'with No Udder Ingredients'.
65g. Suitable for Coeliacs, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans, Additive Free, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Preservatives, GM Free, MSG Free, Maize Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free.
Ingredients List: Raw Sugar (24.5%), Cocoa Butter, Soya Flour, Almonds (10.0%), Hazelnuts (10.0%), Brazil Nuts (10.0%), Cocoa Mass, Polishing Agent (Gum Arabic, Vegetable Protein), Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin.
Country of Origin: UK
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.