Thanks to the genius of the master sweet makers at Eco Vital, your favourite childhood sweets are once again available for you to enjoy! And who doesn't LOVE Wine Gums?? Utterly delightful.
100g. Vegan, Gluten-free, Organic
Ingredients List: Corn syrup*, cane sugar* (unrefined), corn starch*, wine* 9,4%, fruit juice concentrates* 3,52% (pineapple* 0,61%, apple* 0,61%,raspberry* 0,61%, black currant* 0,61%, lemon* 0,54%, orange* 0,54%), acidulant (citric acid), natural flavours, gelling agent (pectin), colouring fruit and plant extracts (alga, saflor, pumpkin*, apple*, elderberry*), acidity regulator (natrium citrat), separating agents (sunflower oil*, carnauba wax)
Allergy Advice: Free of ALL common allergens.
Misc. Information: Unfit for consumption for children under 3 years.
Country of Origin: Germany
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 1437kj/338cal Protein 0.3g Fat 0.1g
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.