A traditional sweet given a progressive twist. This nougat is chewy like a slightly short torrone. The almonds are slow roasted with a beautiful crunch. The chocolate is pure couverture. Combined all in a delightful ratio and packed in a bar we think you'll love.
Intended to be consumed at room temperature but if you like a crunchy nougat try placing it in the fridge. Enjoy!
Ingredients List: Sugar, almonds, glucose (from corn), cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, sunflower oil, glycerine, soy protein, salt, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, vanilla
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of: wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts.
Country of Origin: Australia.
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy Value 2126kj Protein 6.4g Fat 25.9g
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.