Our famous Chilli Con Carne mix of TVP, Beans and vegetables comes with white rice, spinach and fresh coriander on top.
Chilli Bean Mix (Tomato, Red Kidney Beans, Brown Lentils, TVP (textured soy protein), Vegetable Stock [(Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose)]], Red Onion, Capsicum, Garlic, Lime Juice, Fresh Coriander, Spices, Salt, Pepper) White Rice, Spinach, Cashew Nuts.
Allergens: Soy, Cashew Nuts.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 408g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 1686 kJ 413 kJ 403 Cal 99 Cal Protein 20 g 5 g Fat, total 8 g 2 g - saturated 1 g 0 g Carbohydrate 60 g 15 g - sugar 6 g 1 g Sodium 356 mg 87 mg Vitamin A 74 % Vitamin C 32 % Calcium 28 % Iron 17 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.