- Our famous Chilli Con Carne mix of TVP, Beans and vegetables comes with white rice, spinach and fresh coriander on top.
CHILLI SIN CARNE
Chilli Bean Mix (Tomato, Red Kidney Beans, Brown Lentils, TVP (textured soy protein), Vegetable Stock [(Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach, Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose)]], Red Onion, Capsicum, Garlic, Lime Juice, Marmite [ Yeast, sugar, salt, mineral salt (potassium chloride), colour (caramel III), corn maltodextrin, mineral (iron), vitamins (niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, B12), herbs, spices.], Fresh Coriander, Spices, Salt, Pepper) White Rice, Spinach.
Allergens: Soy, & derivatives of barley and wheat.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
CHILLI SIN CARNE
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.