Warm up your heart with our very own Sunfed Chicken-free "butter chicken".
We take Sunfed chicken-free chicken and marinate it in our house made the tandoori paste with coconut yoghurt and fresh lemon. Then we pan fry and place in our delicious authentic Butter "Chicken" sauce.
Served with our rice mix that contains cumin seeds, Mustard powders, coconut and chilli flakes. To die for!
Like all our meals, this dish is ready to eat straight from frozen. Feel free to add fresh leaves, have it with a salad
The large portion comes in two single trays, one with curry and one with rice
How many people can our trays feed?
- Regular size trays are suited for one person.
- Large size trays are suited for one person if you like a bit more to eat or two people accompanied with a small side dish.
Chicken Free Butter Chicken
Sunfed Chicken free chicken [(Water, Pea Protein, Rice Bran Oil, Pea Fibre, NZ Pumpkin, Natural Yeast Extract, NZ Maize Starch)], basmati rice, tomato pasta, campbell's vegetable stock [(Vegetable Stock (97%) (Water, Carrot, Garlic, Celery, Cabbage, Onion, Parsley, Beetroot, Bay Leaves, Lettuce, Thyme, Watercress, Baby Spinach)]Sugar, Sea Salt, Glucose), coconut cream, red onion, coconut yoghurt, Garlic, Ginger, chili paste, olivani [(Vegetable Oils (Olive Oil (21%)), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers (Soybean Lecithin, 471), Preservative (202), Flavour, Food Acid (Lactic), Colour (Beta Carotene)], fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds , mustard seeds, coconut shreds, Spice mix (Cumin, Coriander, kashmiri chili, smoked paprika, turmeric, cardamon, bay leaf, cinnamon, brown sugar), Extra virgin olive oil, cashew nuts, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
Allergens: Soy & Cashew Nuts
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Chicken Free Butter Chicken
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.