Berkano presents our "Cheap Plate" range of affordable meals for one. We will be trialling these the next month to test the demand. If the trial goes well then we will release more cheap plates!African peanut stew with orange kumara & silver beet.Made with Pic's Peanut Butter served on brown rice with fresh coriander and crushed peanuts! This dish is super healthy full of whole foods and oil free!
African Peanut Stew
Brown rice, Pic's Peanut Butter, Vegetable Stock [Filtered Water, Organic Maltodextrin (Organic Rice), Salt, Organic Vegetable Powders (Garlic, Onion), Organic Sugar, Yeast Extract, Organic Rice Flour, Natural Flavour, Burnt Sugar, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Sunflower Oil], Sweet Potato, Silver Beet, Tomato Paste, Onion, Peanuts, Fresh Coriander, Garlic, Ginger, Spices (Cumin, Chilli, Pepper, Salt).
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
African Peanut Stew
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.