- Fresh tempeh marinated in our rich BBQ sauce, over a keto-friendly cauliflower, broccoli and quinoa rice mix. Served with kale, red cabbage and baked kumara chunks.
Warning, cooked and packed in/on an environment and equipment that handles tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, sulphites, sesame seeds & soy.
For allergens, ingredients in bold, and in [ ] you’ll see what’s in any condiments or cooking ingredients we use.
Servings per package: 1 Serving Size: 371g average per serve Per 100gEnergy 1749 kJ 471 kJ 418 Cal 113 Cal Protein 29 g 8 g Fat, total 14 g 4 g - saturated 2 g 1 g Carbohydrate 51 g 14 g - sugar 16 g 4 g Sodium 354 mg 95 mg Vitamin A 66 % Vitamin C 132 % Calcium 70 % Iron 18 %
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.