Packed full of bold, tangy flavour, Angel Food dairy-free parmesan can be used just like any powdered parmesan. Elevate your gratin, liven up your beans on toast and give your mashed potatoes that little something they’ve been missing.
Being completely dairy-free, vegan and allergy-friendly, this feisty parm sprinkle is the perfect dinner table condiment for every guest.
Ingredients List: Coconut flower, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, yeast extract, cheese flavour (dairy-free and vegan), citric acid, white pepper, antioxidant (natural herb extract).
Allegry Advice: Gluten-free.
Country of Origin: New Zeland
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 25-30 mins / Large size: 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25-30 or 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Fitness Meals: 4-5 minutes / Regular size: 5-6 minutes / Large size: 11-13 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or 11-13 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.