Berkano Foods is the first to stock Hannah's amazing raw desserts (Real Rad Food) in Christchurch.
(Dimensions are 4x4x4 cm cubes)
Tiramisu SliceA rich chocolate mousse-like filling, layered tiramisu slices. Topped with gooey rich chocolate.Our slices last two months in the freezer and a week in the fridge. Either share & scoff me in the week or bury me in your freezer for when those late night sugar cravings hit.
Our cakes are always, raw, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar-free and delicious.
Heating In the Oven
Regular size: 30-35 mins / Large size: 40-45 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C fan force, for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from sleeve/heat-proof film.
- Place tray on baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 30-35 or 40-45 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving. Make sure the meal is piping hot throughout.
Heating in the Microwave
Regular size: 6-9 minutes / Large size: 13-15 minutes.
- Remove sleeve, pierce film, place in the middle of your microwave and press start.
- Heat for 6-9 or 13-15 minutes.
- Check your dish is piping hot all the way through.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before fully removing film, stirring and serving.
ALL APPLIANCES ARE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE USE THESE AS GUIDELINES ONLY. ONCE COOKED, ENSURE FOOD IS PIPING HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH. ALL APPLIANCES VARY, SO PLEASE TREAT THESE AS GUIDELINES.