1. WHEN'S MY ORDER COMING?
Christchurch orders sent out on Monday and Thursday. South Island deliveries are made on Tuesday and Friday. All North Island deliveries are made on Tuesday and Friday.
2. DO I NEED TO BE AT HOME TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
No you don't. All orders come in insulated boxes with ice packs and can last up to 12 hours before defrosting.
3. IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER?
Yes, we have a minimum order quantity of 4 trays.
4. CAN I PICK UP FROM YOUR STORE?
At the moment, we are unable to allow store pick-ups.
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOUR MEALS FEED?
We have trays ranging between 400g and 900g. The large trays could feed two people providing they have a side salad, the normal trays feed one person.
6. ARE MY MEALS COMING FROZEN?
Yes, all of our meals are frozen. However, some meals may not come frozen if they have been cooked that day.
7. WHEN DO MY MEALS NEED TO BE EATEN BY?
Our meals are all cooked in batches at different times. We recommend eating them within 3 - 6 months from receiving them.
8. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HEAT MY MEALS?
We have recommendations on the product page as well as the how to heat and store page. You can heat them from frozen (using our recommended times) or you can defrost them and re-heat. Our containers can be microwaved and are oven proof. Please check to see if your meal has a sauce pottle in it, though these can be heated we prefer our sauces cold!
9. ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED YETWe issue a tracking number and a link to track your order. If you are local (Christchurch) and have not received your order on Monday or Thursday please let us know so we can follow up what has happened. New Zealand Couriers do not guarantee same day delivery but they do their best to get them delivered. Your meals will be delivered the following morning. They are kept fresh with ice packs and are in insulated containers. Outer Area, South Island and North Island orders will be delivered the next day from when we send them out. This is the standard delivery time across all food freight companies, same day delivery to these regions is not possible.
10. HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Our deliveries are made by NZ Couriers. http://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/
North Island deliveries have a flat rate of $29.80
South Island (SHORT HAUL) deliveries have a flat rate of $13.90
(SHORTHAUL) (Regions in the BLUE mapped area)
South Island (LONG HAUL) deliveries have a flat rate of $14.90
(LONGHAUL) (Regions in the YELLOW mapped area)
Christchurch and surrounding towns, please see our delivery map for details.
Christchurch City (LOCAL) has a flat rate of $10.00
Canterbury Delivery (OUTER AREA) has a flat rate of $10.00
(OUTER AREA) (Region in the ORANGE mapped area)